NPS Middle East & Africa members enjoy a wealth of important and exclusive privileges designed to keep them shooting and at the top of their game.
• Priority equipment repairs with loan equipment provided if repairs require extended periods of time*1
• Free image sensor cleaning while-you-wait
• Priority technical support & advice
• Priority counter service
• Support and services provided by our global NPS network for members who are traveling in countries or areas away from where they are registered.*2
• Support provided at NPS Service Depots during major sporting events worldwide*3
• Latest updates on Nikon products & news via e-mail
• Invitations to new product launches, seminars & events
*1 Loans for equipment repairs are subject to availability. NPS priority servicing is extended only to equipment registered in the NPS member's profile. NPS does not normally provide free loans of equipment to photographers.
*2 For overseas support, please contact your local NPS office to make pre-arrangements. Services provided may vary for each country. Members must provide their NPS member ID card and a valid form of identification such as a passport to receive services at any local service centre.
*3 Proof of accreditation and a valid NPS membership card must be presented at the venue to receive support and services.